Goodman Masson are looking for a experienced Payroll Accountant to join a growing financial services business based in London.
- Reviewing and processing on a monthly basis all payroll related accounting entries in the GL
- including salary, bonuses, partnership distributions, dividends, stock sales and cash breaks.
- To ensure the integrity of Comp related P&L and Balance Sheet on a timely basis across the EMEA operations of the Group through monthly analytical review and reconciliations.
- Working closely with HR/Payroll to ensure all relevant information is obtained on a timely basis to help determine correct accounting treatment.
- Work closely with Senior Compensation Accountant to ensure all Payroll Accounting matters are closed out on a timely basis.
- Preparation of the RAG reports on a periodic basis.
- Ensure related FX exposure is managed, controlled and reported on a timely basis.
- Work closely with counterparts in US/Asia on relevant matters and share best practice.
- Assist auditors through timely responses to queries.
- Ensure integrity of confidential name detail information.
- Being proactive and always keen to champion change by identifying and implementing improvements in the Payroll Accounting process.
- Support Compensation Accounting Manager on ad-hoc issues.
Skills / Experience Reqired
- AAT sturdier
- Payroll background