A well-recognised outsourcing company is looking for a payroll and benefits associate to join their company on a full time basis.
As a payroll and benefits associate you will be delivering the below:
- You will check Exceptions/FICO/BACS reports and correct any errors. Also produce and send BACS files to ALBACS.
- Benefits administration - Maintain benefits for medical insurance, pension plans, Sharesave & SIPS schemes, Cycle to work, Childcare Vouchers and any other employee benefit.
- You will be able to resolve queries for employees, HMRC and other government bodies.
- You will process and check all inputted Payroll on a daily basis and be able to liaise with the Finance Department to ensure BACS files are approved to ensure employees are paid on the agreed pay day.
- You will need to be able to keep up to date with all legislative changes and communicate this with your team.
In order to successfully qualify you will need to be able to demonstrate the below skills :
- You will have Payroll & Benefits procedural and legislative knowledge
- High Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work independently on own initiative and also to contribute as part of a team
Click apply now with an updated version of your CV or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job ref.
Apply now if this appeals to you, don't miss your chance!