Payroll and Benefits Manager
We are looking for an immediately available and skilled Payroll and Benefits Manager to join the team at a fast-growing luxury hospitality company, based in London.
Reporting to the VP of People & Culture, this is a pivotal role for the business and will act as the central point of contact for all Payroll and Benefits matters for our London based hotel brand, as well as supporting our UK headquarters.
What you’ll do…
- Oversee the smooth running of our five end-to-end monthly payroll cycles, for approximately 550 employees, from data collection, new joiner setup and leavers, benefits and variable pay components such as TRONC, bonus payments etc, to data management, audit and reporting.
- Act as first point of contact for all payroll, pensions, and employee benefit matters from employees.
- Administration of all pay-related benefits, such as pension, private medical insurance, health cash plan and the like.
- Work with the relevant People and Finance teams on payroll review and sign off, and on a variety of projects and initiatives.
- Ensure we’re compliant with auto enrolment, maintaining a positive relationship with benefits providers.
- Maintain a strong relationship with our payroll bureau provider.
- Management of all reporting and compliance requirements including annual payroll reconciliations and P60, P11ds, P45s.
- Someone with proven experience in running payroll end-to-end; if you’ve done so in the hospitality, leisure or food & beverage industries, that would be a big plus.
- Knowledge of the Fourth Payroll system would be a bonus.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, with laser-sharp attention to detail; you’re comfortable handling and analysing information coming from a variety of sources.
- A curious and questioning mind. Don’t take things as read and challenge the business if you think something is wrong.
- A strong customer service focus with a commitment towards delivering results. You don’t have to be told what to do but take ownership of and pride in your work.
- You’re proactive when it comes to problems and always see tasks through to the end.
The role offers a competitive package and benefits, as well as an opportunity to grow within the business.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.