Permanent, Full time + Hybrid working
Our client is a global investment company who are seeking a payroll practitioner to join their team based in London.
- Work closely with the finance team to understand the structure of our company related particularly to payroll (i.e. different employing entities / consultants)
- Begin to work with our outsourced payroll providers, understanding their role in the process
- learn to use our systems including Sage X3, Sage 50 Payroll, our company’s Admin System, eDays, Gitlab
- Shadow payroll cycles before taking over some of the responsibility
- Once understanding is gained,
- Begin preparing monthly payroll files for senior comptroller’s review
- Begin coordinating and working more directly with the payroll providers
- Assist with any other administrative items related to payroll
- Consider where the processes can be improved or changed
- Support annual compensation process
- Relevant experience is important for this role. An ideal candidate would have experience with UK payroll as well as working with payroll providers in other jurisdictions.
- Payroll is usually a segregated function from accounting and many people who are experienced payroll professionals may not necessarily be accountants
- An ideal candidate would have an accounting background, but it’s not a strict requirement.
- Competitive Salary + Hybrid working + additional company benefits
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.