Job Title: Payroll Specialist – Office Based
Salary: £30,000 – £38,000
Location: West London
Type: 6 – 12 month FTC
Overview of company
Join one of the leading consultancy firms primarily supporting financial and technology focused organisations. They utilise digital analytic insights to design solutions that help its clients thrive in a constantly evolving world. They have become one of the fastest growing companies over the past year with a presence located in the UK, Switzerland, Japan, BVI and Australia.
- Ownership of the monthly payroll process
- Responsible for checking monthly payroll changes and data to control reports and following up on irregularities or differences.
- Being the first point of contact for any benefit related employee queries.
- Maintaining internal records for all salary & benefit information. Month end and year end UK payroll reporting.
- Performing regular payroll reconciliations & payroll analytics as well as preparing payroll reports and journal entries for each locality.
- Liaising with HMRC on PAYE related matters including HMRC audits.
- Managing of annual benefit renewals for various insurance and other benefit schemes in the UK
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions including new hires, terminations, changes to pay rates, benefits, garnishments, taxes, and other deductions.
- Liaison with our internal HR, and Finance departments.
- Respond to employee inquiries.
- Bachelor’s Degree or strong payroll experience in lieu of education required.
- 2+ years supporting UK payroll
- Responsible for compliance of payroll practices and policies.
- Excellent writing and verbal skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills which include an ability to multitask and be process oriented.
- Must have proficiency in MS Office, specifically: Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience using Moorepay.
What they offer:
- Company Pension Contribution: 7% (before staff add in)
- Annual Leave: 25 Working Days, 1 additional day of annual leave for each year of service with the Employer, to be capped at 33 (thirty-three) days.
- Life Insurance: 4 x Annual Base Salary (After the probation period)
- Yearly Bonus (subject to Performance Assessments)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Free Coffee & Fruit throughout the day
- Social Sports Clubs
- Discounted Gym memberships.
How they hire:
- Application Review
- Interview Hiring Manager and CEO
- Skills testing where applicable
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.