Salary: €35,000 - €60,000
About the role:
A unique and exciting opportunity within of the world's leading Cyber Security Consultancies, has arisen for an accomplished Penetration Tester. This opportunity is available for a talented individual to join an expanding consultancy, to create a team and culture that will evolve into an environment that ignites the passion and capability in some of the most skilled Offensive Security luminaries.
The difference between this and many other opportunities is not just the emphasis on continued research & development, it is the nature and complexity of it. This organisation is already the home of ground breaking discoveries, world-class vulnerability research, and on top of all, some of the best security professionals in the continent.
- Conducting penetration tests in both external and internal web and mobile applications.
- Security assessments on network infrastructure.
- Be able to engage with different teams within the company, to describe and explain vulnerability reports for remediation protocol.
- Leveraging both manual techniques as well as automated tools in order to uncover and report security vulnerabilities that exist.
- Exploit vulnerabilities and identify specific, meaningful risks to clients based on industry and business focus.
Key skills & Requirements:
- Ability to perform Penetration Tests in different domains; Web/Mobile application, Network/Infrastructure, etc.
- Capability to discuss outputs of penetration tests to a non-technical client.
- Knowledge in networking and associated protocol knowledge.
- Extensive experience with penetration testing techniques and vulnerability assessment tools.
- One or more of the following certifications are desirable: OSCP, OSCE, CRT, CCT for example.