Penetration Testing Consultant
About the role:
A unique opportunity within one of the worlds leading Cyber Security Consultancy, has arisen for an accomplished Senior Penetration Tester. The successful individual, will be able to work within an innovative team, using bleeding-edge technology to perform highly challenging Penetration Tests across both Web and Mobile application.
Penetration Testing is part of the Application Development Security Framework Program, under the Cyber Security Assessments Team within Cyber Security. The program provides services to assess the vulnerability of the bank's applications to malicious hacking activity.
- A desire to work in a vibrant team of experts to conduct penetration tests in their internal/external web and mobile applications.
- Leveraging both manual techniques as well as automated tools in order to uncover and report security vulnerabilities that exist.
- Be able to engage with different areas within the company, to describe and explain vulnerability reports for remediation protocol.
- Applying the companies methodologies to encounter vulnerabilities in a range of different systems, this includes; web applications, network/infrastructure and mobile applications.
- Previous experience as a Penetration Tester is mandatory.
Key Skills & Requirements:
- Capability to demonstrate manual web and mobile application penetration testing experience.
- Experience with Burpsuite Pro would be a significant advantage but experience with other web application vulnerability scanning tools (e.g. IBM AppScan, HP Webinspect, Accuntix, NTO Spider etc.) would be desirable.
- Insight in penetration testing on mobile platforms such as IOS, Android, Windows and RIM.
- Experience with vulnerability assessment tools and penetration testing techniques (e.g. web application proxies, packet capture analysis software, browser extensions, advanced penetration testing Linux distributions, static source code analyzers, SoapUI etc.)
- One or more of the following certifications are mandatory: OSCP, OSCE, CRT, CCT for example.