Pensions Scheme Accountant
An outstanding consultancy firm requires a part-qualified or qualified Accountant to join them on a permanent basis to deliver accounting services to clients and colleagues.
As a Pension Scheme Accountant, you will be part of the Administration Department, Payroll and Accounting team to deliver the below:
- Managing auditors through the audit process, ensuring that the provision of information and resolution of queries are completed to enable the accounts to be published within the legally prescribed timescales and client requirements
- Attendance at client and auditor meetings as required
- Reconciliation of investments and AVC accounts, preparation of statutory pension scheme Trustee Report and Accounts with supporting working papers, including preparation of the Trustee's Report and any other accompanying information.
In order to be successful to qualify as a Pension Scheme Accountant:
- AAT or similar qualified preferred but not essential
- Bank rec Bank reconciliations on a daily / weekly / monthly basis
- Reconciliations on a daily / weekly / monthly basis
- Checking of computerised and manual payrolls
Ideal experience and skills to qualify Pensions Scheme Accountant (training can be provided):
- Experience of Pension Scheme Accounts
- Investment Accounting
- Audit background
To Apply click apply now with an updated version of your CV or email it to Cheyne.Cole@goodmanmasson.com
Apply now if this appeals to you as applications may close earlier than advertised, don't miss your chance!