Pensions Actuary, various teams/ levels
Location: Belfast hybrid, also opportunities to relocate, and hybrid roles in the mainland with travel covered
I am working with multiple Belfast-based consultancies who are hiring across their Pensions Consulting teams. Role levels range from part-qualified (1.5years+ of DB pensions experience), to Senior Manager level (10 years+ total experience).
Below are some of the vacancies I am working on:
- Pension Scheme Actuary
- Pension risk-transfer specialist
- Data Specialist
- Pension Consultant (non-actuarial)
- Traditioal Pension Actuary
- Public Sector Pension Actuary
- Scheme Solutions Actuary
- Actuarial Analyst, GMP focused
The above roles can be based in Belfast (hybrid), based in the mainland (Manchester or London) on a hybrid basis in which the travel from Belfast to the office would be covered, or if you are based in Norther Ireland/ Republic of Ireland and would like to relocate to England or Scotland, there are also opportunities to to so.
Typical experience required includes:
- Strong DB pensions knowledge
- Part-qualified Actuary (study support offered)
- Experience in manual calculations/ triennial valuations
- For roles within specialist teams, you must have exposure OR interest in that area of business (such as GMP rectification)
I will be travelling from London to Belfast to meet with those from Belfast who have expressed interest on Monday 12th February. Please share your CV, or reach out directly to myself to arrange a meeting in Belfast City Centre to discuss some potential opportunities (and I’ll get us a coffee!)
Direct Line: 02070467297
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.