On behalf of a leading South West UK Financial Services firm, Goodman Masson are seeking a Project Manager to lead new programme surrounding People & Culture for 6 Months initially.
This project will be key during our client's seismic growth in 2019 and it is therefore imperative that they hire an SME in the field of People & Change, reporting directly into very senior individuals on a variety of change projects.
The responsibilities are varied but will include the initial identification and definition of key HR milestones and Compliance with internal Governance, and highlighting any subsequent risks in addition to directly managing an array of Project professionals ensuring positive relationships remain in the Transformation team.
Goodman Masson would be keen to hear from senior individuals who fit the following criteria:
- You have a clear demonstrated background within the People & Change space, in either Industry or Consultancy (ideally both).
- You will come from a strong Academic Background and CIPD qualified (or working towards said qualification).
- You have a detailed grasp of Employment law and HR processes and are at home in a complex business environment.
- You have delivered various Transformation projects as a Project/Programme Manager.
- Your stakeholder management skills are very high calibre, and you carry a polished communication style around senior Executives.