Permanent Requirement- Performance Insight Analyst
My client, a housing association based in Kent is recruiting for a Performance Insight Analyst to join their growing Business Intelligence Function. This is a great place to work with a strong flexible culture and brilliant benefits on offer.
Salary: £32k - £38k
The successful Performance Insight Analyst will:
- Have strong analytics skills, ideally SQL, SSRS and advanced Excel
- Have experience of dealing with various stakeholders across a business in a confident manner and assisting them with their reporting requirements
- Have excellent ability to interpret data to drive business improvement
- Champion Data as a tool for analysing and improving performance across the organisation
- Come from a public sector or housing background although this is not essential
If this sounds like you and you would like more information, please get in touch with Megan Dack on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7019 8818 for more details.