TITLE – GENERAL/PERSONAL ADMINISTRATOR
LOCATION – FARRINGDON (HYBRID WORKING)
SALARY – £25-30K
We are looking for a general/personal assistant or administrator to support a leading UK housing provider with day to day administration and supporting the Director. This is a permanent opportunity offering hybrid working from the London Farringdon office and a competitive salary of £25-30k.
Tasks will includ but are not limited to:
- arranging travel, visas and accommodation, and occasionally travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations
- diary management and general support for the Director
- screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
- organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager
- carrying out background research and presenting findings
- producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- organising and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings
- liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
You will need:
- At least 1-2 years experience in a team assistant/PA/EA or general administrative role
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.