A leading Financial Services business based in London currently require a PMO to join their group finance function. This supports the Senior Portfolio Analyst with the development and ongoing maintenance of a Business Unit portfolio, ensuring data is validated, reported and analysed to support management decisions.
You will be responsible for;
- Provides P3O functions and services under the supervision of Head of Delivery Office / Senior Portfolio Analyst as required.
- Supports creation of Business Unit change investment portfolio plans, provides management information ensuring sufficient frequency, granularity, accuracy and insight to facilitate appropriate decision making.
- Adhere to best practice P3O functions and services to ensure a consistent and excellent level of service that means customer expectations are met, is consistent with what has been communicated.
- Evaluates Business Unit Delivery Office activity, identifying alignment with the Group Change & Delivery target operating model making recommendations to the Senior Portfolio Analyst; taking into account costs benefits and risks.
- Ensures appropriate prioritising, planning, resourcing and contingency for customer issues are highlighted into Business Unit plans so that they are central to delivery
- Ensure that effective P3O processes and controls are in place, and that functions are integrated effectively, to demonstrate that customer driven needs are central to delivery.
For your application to qualify you will have the following.
- P3O Foundation and Practitioner - highly desired.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering Delivery Office or PMO functions within a financial services environment.
- Project delivery experience using Agile and/or Waterfall methodology.
- Experience in delivering a process change.
- Experience of using Portfolio Management tools.
- Understanding and use of Microsoft Office and Sharepoint
Please apply now to avoid missing out!!