Kingston Upon Hull (Hybrid/ Can be fully remote)
£30,000 – £35,000pa* depending on experience
Our client is the UK’s leading builder’s merchant, with branches across England, Scotland & Wales. The business is growing rapidly with exciting growth plan for 2023. As a PPC Lead you are required to generate traffic to the company, develop, implement, and manage PPC campaigns. Also, work with the digital and marketing team to generate revenue and conversions for the company.
- Develop and execute PPC campaigns, including keyword research, ad copy creation, and bid management across various search engines and platforms.
- Ensure optimum ROI and ROAS.
- Work with CRO team to drive the onsite optimisation strategy through continuous A/B and multivariant testing & reporting. Use learnings to shape the development roadmap.
- Reporting and analysing web metrics, customer engagement and site conversion.
- Maximise online sales through conversion, site traffic and ATV.
- Managing budgets.
- Work with the digital team and contribute to the CRO and UX roadmap across our website.
- A/B testing and reporting.
- Analyse campaign performance data and adjust strategies to improve ROI, CPA, and other key performance metrics.
- Conduct A/B testing on ad copy, landing pages, and other elements to continuously optimize campaigns.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and changes in search engine algorithms and adjust campaigns accordingly.
- Provide regular reports and analysis to internal stakeholders to track campaign performance and communicate insights.
- Manage PPC budget and ensure campaigns are delivered within budget.
- Collaborate with other marketing teams to integrate PPC campaigns with other marketing channels.
- Meticulous in your approach with a high attention to detail and ability to prioritise effectively and meet deadlines.
- A positive attitude, ability to work in a reactive environment and work well under pressure.
- Self motivated attitude, ability to identify new marketing opportunities for the business
- Efficient with spreadsheets, manipulating data, and reviewing results.
- Both B2B and B2C eCommerce experience is preferrred.
- 3 years of experience in managing PPC campaigns, preferably in an agency or in-house environment. (will consider candidates with less experience)
- Strong understanding of Google Ads and Bing Ads platforms.
- Knowledge of other PPC platforms like Facebook Ads and LinkedIn Ads is a plus.
- Experience with Google Analytics and other website tracking tools.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use data to make informed decisions.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- £30,000 – £35,000pa* + Company benefits
- hybrid / Remote working
- huge growth opportunities
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.