A well-recognised financial services business is looking for a PPI investigator for a 12-month contract.
As a PPI investigator you will delivering the below duties:
- The role comes with a high level of accountability and responsibility to delivery good quality customer outcomes at pace.
- Assess if the product was sold correctly and was suitable for the customer using own initiative with the information/case they have been provided with.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is vitally important in this role to ensure the correct customer outcome is achieved.
In order to be successful to qualify for this role at this outstanding financial services business as an administrator you will need to be able to demonstrate the below skills/experience :
- Must have PPI investigator experience
- IT Literate Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
To Apply click apply now with an updated version of your CV or email it to Cheyne.Cole@goodmanmasson.com .
Apply now if this appeals to you!