Job location: London
- Receive, register invoices from suppliers in system
- Check and post all accounts payable transactions, ensure the integrity of all AP balances and make payments when necessary, report monthly business running cost
- Check and process staff expenses, prepare monthly staff expense analysis report
- Replying to enquires made by internal and external parties on all accounts payable issue, ensure company finance policy is fully complied
- Responsible for external payment practice disclosure filing
- Prepare AP & AR reports in aid of quarterly VAT return
- Mainly financial documents and accounting vouchers archive and filing
- Manage weekly cash plan forecast
- Perform bank reconciliation and investigate unknown bank transactions
- Bachelor's degree in Accountancy or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in account payable.
- Excellent skill in Excel, Power Point, etc., have experience with TMS (Treasury Manage System), Oracle will be an advantage.
- Have working knowledge of basic IT.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to multitask in a demanding and fast paced environment.
- Accurate, pro-active, able to work independently and demonstrate strong analytical and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Mandarin is required.