An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Qualified Actuary to join the protection pricing team of an international reinsurance business in Central London. This is a commercial role where you will be responsible for managing tender processes, recommending pricing assumptions and pricing models. To be considered for this position, you will:
- Be a qualified actuary with 3 - 5 years post qualified experience within a Life insurance or Reinsurance capacity
- Have sound knowledge of individual or group protection products
- Have successfully delivered projects and written reports to support commercial business decisions
- Have strong system skills in VBA, Excel and an actuarial modelling package
- Be an excellent communicator and able to liaise effectively with senior stakeholders
As well as offering a competitive salary and package, there are opportunities to move upwards within the pricing team and wider business as well as take on managerial responsibilities.
If you would like to find out more, please get in touch on email@example.com or call me on 020 7019 8881.