Goodman Masson are currently working with one of the UK's leading insurance brands who are looking for a Pricing Manager from an Actuarial or Pricing background.
A major part of the role will be the development of the company's modelling and analytical techniques to support the Pricing team in meeting strategic growth and profitability targets, as well as meeting governance and regulatory compliance.
As Pricing Manager you will lead risk cost modelling, behavioural modelling and net pricing across their home insurance and services business.
- Influence the strategic direction of the pricing team
- Interpreting results to deliver intelligent pricing solutions
- Working with Senior Management to set pricing rates
- Presenting to Senior Stakeholders across the business with forecasts and results
- Development of junior members of the team
They are looking for someone who has a solid background in insurance pricing (ideally personal lines). If you come with machine learning/data science skills that will also be looked on favourably. They are open to this position being a part-time role for the right candidate and can also offer flexible working arrangements (up to 3 days a week from home) for full time.
If you'd like to find out more please contact email@example.com or call 0207 324 0568
Or if you'd like to apply, click the link and follow the instructions!