An award-winning health tech start up based in London are looking for collaborative, motivated and innovative team players to help guide and shape their engineering team. This close-knit team consists of 35 engineers and is expected to double by the end of next year. It is truly a unique opportunity that will allow you to be a pioneer in social innovation, work with one of the most exciting tech stacks you will see as well as offering great career progression.
Location: London office but open to remote working
- Background using React Native would be beneficial for the role however it is not essential.
- Previous experience mentoring and coaching developers in your team.
- Happy to get your hands dirty and be hands-on as well as managing a team of engineers.
- Experience in SAAS would be a bonus.
- Previous experience of building and shipping products.
- Previous experience of managing engineers.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working
- Personal development budget and upward mobility internally
- Access to modern tech and working on a product that directly impacts the customer
If you are interested, please send me a copy of your CV as soon as possible.