Principal Identity and Access Management Architect
Goodman Masson are currently looking for a Principal Identity and Access Management Architect to join a global leading cyber security consultancy based n Cambridge.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of taking a lead role in the delivery of Identity Management solutions on office and client sites whilst having the opportunity for regular home working.
- Demonstrable experience of taking a lead role in the successful deployment of enterprise Identity Management tools (IBM, Oracle, Dell, CA, SailPoint or similar).
- A minimum of 5 years experience of architecting, designing, configuring and customising Identity Management solutions to deliver business focused solutions in a technical client facing position.
- Strong technical awareness across related technologies - e.g. Database platforms (SQL Server, Oracle), LDAP, Active Directory, Web Application Servers, Enterprise Applications.
- Sound development knowledge - for example J2EE, Java, C++, .NET, Web Services (SOAP/REST/RESTful APIs), Shell programming/scripting or equivalents.
- Delivering end-to-end Consultancy services to public and private sector clients.
- Accountable for the quality of business and technical aspects of Identity Management solutions across multiple customer projects.
- Working as a member of our team on the implementation of first-class Identity and Access Management solutions that exceed customer expectations.
- Will be able to manage client relationships and work with the senior management and key stakeholders of our customers to determine business requirements and articulate options for solution delivery.
- Project based work covers all aspects from initial engagement, through to requirements, analysis, design, implementation and customer training.
- Will provide leadership and mentoring to colleagues and customers to enable their own skills development in the implementation and support of Identity Management tools.
- Day-to-day responsibilities will include the design, build, configuration and integration/development of customer solutions utilising leading IAM vendor technologies.