An exciting, rapidly growing, clinical development and pharmaceuticals manufacturing business based in London are searching for a Principle Scientist, Tech Transfer Lead who will head up all technical operations for the launch of novel & advanced drug products to the global market.
This is a high-profile leadership level role within the business that will support the commercialisation of products and support the setup of a new site.
Critical to the job will be the ability to build a department that will reach all launch milestones by establishing, developing and formalising the process from development to manufacturing.
An excellent candidate for this role will have proven, hands on experience of project leadership for the reporting of technical transfer and validation of new products to establish manufacturing readiness, launch and continuous lifecycle of the product.
Key responsibilities of the Principle Scientist, Tech Transfer Lead:
- Project Leadership/ Management of formal reporting of tech transfer and validation for each new product
- Responsible for product lifecycle management activities including process validation of processes
- Act as part of senior leadership and provide key link to strengthen the relationships between R&D and Manufacturing
- Develop Technical subject matter expertise in the Technical team and wider manufacturing operations. Oversee team provision of technical expertise for planned activities and unplanned business
- Manage and support process and analytical transfers from development, CMOs and partners into the manufacturing operation.
- Leading the development and continuous improvement of manufacturing and analytical techniques for life cycle management
- Contribute to the Technical strategy for the product portfolio
- Manage and control costs in relation to Technical resources and projects
Key experience required:
- Experience of transferring pharmaceutical products from development into a GMP manufacturing environment and successfully gaining approval and launching new products commercially
- Extensive industrial experience in Pharma/Bio within a GMP regulated
- Have worked cross functionally as a strong leader and established effective partnerships
- Scientific Degree or equivalent, preferably with a higher qualification in a discipline related to bio pharmaceutical
The salary on offer for the Principle Scientist, Tech Transfer Lead will be between £75,000 and 90,000. Please note that excellent relevant experience will be required for the top end of this bracket with the potential to go higher.
This is a business-critical role with new products being consistently developed and launches due for next year. CV review and shortlisting will take place right away with interviews to be scheduled over the next few weeks. Please apply right away to ensure that you do not miss out. You can also contact James Ivall at Goodman Masson for further information.
Look forward to hearing from you.