Job Title: Privacy Manager
Salary: Up to £71,000, depending on experience
I am seeking a Privacy Manager to join my client- a cross-commodity price reporting agency. They are looking for an experienced Privacy Manager to lead the development, implementation, and management of data protection policies and practices at the organisation. In this role, you will act as a liaison between the General Counsel and business teams to ensure that data privacy policies are aligned with the overall business strategy and objectives.
- Serve as the first point of contact for data privacy queries and issues from business teams and provide guidance and support as needed
- Work closely with the General Counsel and business teams to develop and implement data privacy policies and procedures in compliance with GDPR regulations
- Manage compliance programs and monitor compliance with data privacy policies and procedures
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of data privacy regulations and industry best practices and provide advice and recommendations to senior management and other stakeholders
- Proven experience in developing and implementing data privacy policies and procedures in compliance with GDPR regulations
- Strong knowledge of data privacy laws and regulations, including GDPR, and industry best practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate data privacy policies and procedures to non-technical stakeholders
- Experience in managing compliance programs and monitoring compliance with data privacy policies and procedures
If you’re interested in this role click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email your CV to Hadjra.Sohawon@goodmanmasson.com to ensure that you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity!
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.