Goodman Masson are looking for a Private Equity Fund Accountant to join a world renowned, global Investment Management company. Our client has a growing portfolio of both legacy and current investments. Their portfolios include a variety of sectors including Real Estate, Private Equity, Infrastructure and Hedge Funds. The Private Equity team's focus is to seek out quality private investment opportunities through various investments and transactions.
Your responsibilities will include working closely with the CFO and Fund Accounting managers to support the finance team. You will also be responsible for maintaining gross and net performance models, as well as forecasting cash flow and liquidity. You will also review fund drawdowns and distribution notices to partners. You will also need to be comfortable answering internal and external stakeholder enquiries punctually.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading Asset Manager and gain exposure to the high value funds, as well as working with key investors and stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities: -
- Provide support for CFO, fund account managers and finance team
- Feedback drawdowns and distribution of funds to Partners
- Supporting review of quarterly, annual and Special Purpose Vehicle accounts
- Assisting in UK, US and Global reporting, including Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act and Common Reporting Standard reporting
- Implementing improvements in financial processes
Key Skills: -
- Fund Accounting experience
- Qualified accountant
- Accounts preparation experience
- Ability to maintain accuracy whilst working on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal skills