A specialist placement agent is currently looking to hire either an Associate into their growing fund raising team
Both the firm and the Partners have an excellent reputation across both the LP and GP community. Since the firms creation they have worked on some market leading mandates and are keen to continue their growth. As a result they have seen some excellent results and have recently secured a number of mandates which is the reason behind this additional hire.
Responsibilities will include:
- Establishing relationships with leading institutional investors
- Marketing fund offerings to European and Middle Eastern investors
- Developing specialist knowledge of asset classes and strategies, with a core focus on private equity
- Assisting in preparation of marketing materials (offering materials, fact sheet, presentations)
- Supporting lead partner with client management
- Assisting with due diligence inquiries during fundraise
The ideal candidate will have an ACA qualification and have either qualified in audit or a transaction related discipline such as Deal Advisory, Transaction Services, Lead Advisory etc.
This represents an excellent opportunity for a candidate looking to make their first move into private equity fund raising and in the process join a very successful firm and play a key role in their future success