I am working with a Big 4 Firm, looking to hire a Private Equity Tax Manager.
- Drive the private equity strategy by challenging and improving processes, and delivering high quality advice and compliance services
- Act as a key point of contact for clients, ensuring the team respond promptly to, as well as anticipate, client requests/needs, and maintaining regular contact with clients
- Oversee a portfolio of clients, taking responsibility for delivery of tax compliance and advisory services as well as billing and risk management supported by managers and the junior team
- Deal with complex tax issues, with support from partners and directors
- Be responsible for the delivery of final tax advice to clients
- Leverage internal networks to serve clients, both in the UK and internationally
- ACA/CTA (or equivalent) with demonstrable post-qualified experience
- Relevant experience in a partnership tax compliance and advisory role or a corporate and personal tax compliance and advisory role, with experience of dealing with private equity funds and management structures
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.