A privately owned property business based in the west-end currently require a Procurement Business partner to lead their procurement function.
You will be responsible for:
- Become a trusted advisor , providing procurement support and training to all areas of the business
- Assist portfolio teams in pro-actively planning and managing key supplier relationships and market engagement
- Champion procurement policy and process compliance across the business
- Ensure efficiency and effectiveness of the procurement function by adopting best-in-class processes and standards
- Manage supplier and organisational performance through procurement / supplier KPI's and metrics
- Responsible for contracts management process, ensuring contracts are compliant, recorded and monitored
For your application to qualify you will have the following:
- Significant procurement experience across multiple business areas demonstrated by an active and progressive career to date
- Experience implementing and embedding procurement behaviours in a commercial organisation
- Experience dealing with contracts or other legal documents
- Robust experience highlighting and managing procurement risk
- Ownership of procurement category management
- Strong experience of supplier relationship management
Please apply now to avoid missing out!