This is a fantastic opportunity for a Procurement Manager to join a successful Charity group based in Central London. You will work closely with the Head of Procurement to drive best practice procurement across the organisation and mitigate operational, commercial and compliance risk. You will be responsible for building and maintaining strong links with a variety of internal stakeholder groups and providing a flexible procurement service that is in line with the organisational values.
- Delivering value-for-money procurement solutions,
- Maintaining and developing strong market expertise,
- Evaluating supplier spend and performance,
- Managing high value and/or high-risk procurement projects,
- Developing evaluation criteria and assessing tenders to ensure bidders meet company's defined specifications,
- Negotiating agreements with a range of key suppliers,
- Developing relationships with key suppliers to monitor and evaluate performance to contract,
- Supporting the development of optimal invoicing and payment processes,
- Supporting the process of approving new suppliers for addition to the finance system,
- Proving input and advice on matters related to procurement contract law.
- Working effectively with others
- Leading and inspiring others
- Applying technical and professional expertise
- Problem solving and decision making
- Delivering results.
- Has supported implementation of P2P
- Substantial procurement related experience, including management of tendering exercises for a range of products and services
- Strong commercial management skills, including identification of value adding opportunities and leading commercial and contract negotiations
- Competent in analysing financial spend data, problem solving and reporting on savings
- Works independently and resolves issues quickly and efficiently
- Completes tasks on time and can prioritise between competing requirements in a demanding environment
- Enthusiastic, motivated team member
- Ability to communicate effectively and influence across the organisation at all levels
- MCIPS or part qualified, or has comparable qualification.
- Working knowledge of contract law
- Knowledge of Agresso finance system, including the P2P module
- Experience of procuring print, staffing agencies, consultancy, IT software, digital services and travel.
If it sounds like a good match for you, apply now!