Goodman Masson have an amazing opportunity to join a leading global Financial Services group as a Product Controller…but this isn't your traditional PC role. Offshore production and the nature of the business, means less of the daily P&L sheets, and more focus on supporting the M&A/deal teams. This is a value add role, looking at the financial resources and helping the trading desks understand them.
The commercial element to this role offers unrivalled exposure to the business and a great opportunity to learn and develop. Hours are slightly more flexible, meaning a great work/life balance can be maintained.
Skills & Requirements: -
- ACA (or equivalent) preferable
- Product Control experience with sound understanding of finance
- Outstanding interpersonal skills as you will be regularly liaising with the trading desks;
- The ability to interpret technical information and relay this clearly and concisely;
- Demonstrate ownership of work and a quick problem solver