A Global Custodian in London are recruiting for a Product Manager (VP level) to focus on the definition and development of Tax Services. The Product Management team are responsible for ensuring solutions and services offered to clients are comprehensible and aligned with their needs in addition to identifying and developing new services/products. Typically, you will be:
- supporting new product definition and development
- providing sales support through prospective client pitches and RFPs
- supporting the discovery and innovation by creating personas and competitor analysis
- liaise with the business to improve efficiency, effectiveness and suitability of current products
- track customer satisfaction, evaluate metrics and KPIs, gauge channel performance and conduct post launch audits
- monitor capital and expenses, ensure rate card alignment across regions
- execute the strategy of the product umbrella as outlined by the Lead Product Manager, Head of Product Management and Product Executives
You will be passionate about Tax and have a good understanding of how the Tax product works within the Custody / Asset Servicing space. You should have a good understanding of Withholding Tax, Stamp Transaction Tax, Capital Gains Tax etc. and experience of / ability to communicate with and manage clients. This is a very specialised role and candidates without the strong knowledge of Tax products within the Custody / Asset Servicing (or Asset Management) background will not be considered.
Please note that my client is not looking to provide sponsorship - suitable candidates will need to hold the right to work in the UK currently.