PRODUCT OWNER - RETAIL
I have an exciting new opportunity for an Product Owner to join a leading retail company based in London. You will initiate and translate the product road map into a manageable product backlog and prioritise delivery based on value, risk and service considerations.
Salary: £65,000 per annum
- Over 5 years' experience in business relationship management in an IT environment
- Able to clearly articulate the evolution of products through design thinking and user story mapping
- Senior IT management skills and experience
- Strong experience of managing successful delivery in an Agile software environment and in delivering waterfall projects to deliver customer-led outcomes
- Strong technical skills in API design, cloud technology, security and high availability
- Ability to work with multi-discipline development teams with a mixture of onshore and offshore colleagues
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Product Owner to be part of a reputable, and growing company. My client is looking for someone to join the team who has strong communication skills, organisation skills and ready to hit the ground running.
Interviews for this position are commencing next week so if you are interested please send me a copy of your CV as soon as possible.