An global media and entertainment group are looking for a Production Accountant to work with the Financial controller to support on specific productions across the group.
This role will offer the opportunity to be responsible for the production finance management budgets and reporting for the group as well as preparing the monthly production costs.
- Processing invoices and reconciling costs
- Maintaining the short-term cash forecasting for Productions
- Assisting Executives with budgeting and cash flow forecasts, including foreign exchange management and hedging
- Managing production petty cash and expenses
- Supplier payment runs for all productions
- Assisting with preparation and review of individual production cashflows and consolidation into the group cashflow on a monthly basis
- Support to finance team as needed
- Production accounting experience with a good knowledge of accounting principles.
- Knowledge of Film and Television industry guidelines
- The ability to work independently and manage a number of projects simultaneously
- Excellent commercial awareness
- Good Excel skills are essential
- Good interpersonal skills
- Immediate availability or up to 1 weeks notice