On behalf of a Top-tier global Asset Manager, Goodman Masson have an urgent requirement for a senior individual to manage a portfolio of change projects within a central Business and Regulatory Change function.
This enticing opportunity is an opportunity to report directly into the Head of Change with clear visibility of CxO level, to provide portfolio and programme management on an array of crucial initiatives.
There is a strong preference for candidate's who are looking to lead, shape and contribute significantly to a relatively young Change function in a permanent capacity, although our client will consider an initial contract period.
If you fit the following criteria please get in touch below:
- You have extensive experience as a Senior Project Manager/Programme Manager ideally within Investment Management.
- You have a strong base understanding of the Regulatory environment within the industry and have delivered such projects.
- You are highly collaborative and work in a consultative way, with a holistic understanding of Business Change rather than pure delivery.
- You have proven experience as a Change leader in a less defined environment and can work flexibly at times beyond your usual remit.
- You are dedicated to progressing your career on a long term basis, and are befitting of a environment committed to coaching and long term development.