Goodman Masson are delighted to be working with a prestigious real estate investment trust based in Central London. Established for over 50 years, our client manages a diverse range of assets covering leisure, retail, residential and commercial properties. You will be working as part of a team and also be reporting directly to Finance Director. But also working part of an exciting project. The organisation is going through some dynamic changes, including some exciting project work, hence the need to recruit a contractor for 6-12 months.
- Monthly, quarterly and annual management accounting and reporting responsibilities
- Budgeting & forecasting
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Project ad-hoc duties
- Take ownership of the financial forecasts and financial plans
- System process improvements
Essential Skills Required:
- Excellent analytical and communication skills are essential
- Flexible attitude
- Strong team player - supporting the team members
- Experience of SAGE or QUBE or COGNOS would be an advantage
You must be qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA to be considered for this role.
Based in Central London, Paying £350pd - £400pd