A leading, global consultancy business are looking for an experienced Project Accountant to join their London office. This is an excellent opportunity to continuously broaden your exposure and develop a rewarding finance career through working with consultants and the wider finance team.
The key responsibilities of this role will be to provide general financial support to Project Managers and Partners, as well as sucessfully managing their budgets and helping to improve KPIs.
Your role will include:
- Project Set-up
- Project reviews
- Reconciliations of project variances and WIP
- Issue of WIP report
- Analysis of project costs against budget
- Support Project Managers with managing DSO days, by supporting Project Managers with invoicing and AR management and any associated queries
- Set-up and manage project trackers in Excel
- Ad-hoc queries
- Provide ongoing training of Project Managers, Partners and Admin Staff in the use of GMS and other financial management tools
Skills and Experience
- Part-Qualified (either ACCA, CA or CIMA), BsC in Finance, or qualified by experience
- 3 or more years experience in finance
- Advanced excel skills are essential
- Experience working in a large people-based organisation is preferred, as is a consultancy background
You will be need to develop good relationships with stakeholders on all levels, and so you will be professional, outgoing and approachable. You will have excellent communication skills and high attention to detail. You will need to be proactive and able to work on your own initiative, with excellent analysis and problem solving skills. An out-of-the-box thinker who is able to rethink historical processes and initiate change is essential.
If this sounds like it could be your next opportunity then apply today!
Only candidates with the relevant experience will be considered for this role.