FTSE 250 outsourcing business based in a prestigious central London office are looking for a Project Accountant to monitor costs and progress on a number of transformation projects. There will be lots of engagement with a number of senior stakeholders so the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate an ability to deal with and influence challenging individuals.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work alongside the Divisional Finance Director, finance and operations teams to ensure business objectives and strategy are designed and delivered
- In a fast-paced business with changing demands, and accepting that many requests are of an ad-hoc nature, support the business in responding to these requests so that BAU activity is not impacted
- Manage a range of concurrent finance projects with varying timelines
- Drive efficiency through the business by continually reviewing finance processes and making recommendations for change, and once agreed ensuring that changes are implemented
- Support and drive the operational teams to continually improve and maximise the working capital position of the division
You will be a qualified accountant with a significant number of years PQE. Experienced gained in a complex, matrix structured business doing a similar role is a pre-requisite for this role