A household name in the media sector are looking for a Project Accountant to come on board and assist with a wide scale company integration project.
- Review and improvement of the current UK management accounting and group reporting processes
- Design and implementation of new UK management accounting and group reporting processes
- Overseeing and implementing an “Entity Reduction Programme” for the statutory companies which make up the UK group
- Review and improvement of the UK statutory accounts production process
- Review and improvement of the UK group’s creative tax credit process from a statutory accounts and audit perspective
- Aiding the improvement of the UK group’s management information process
- Preparation of statutory accounts as and when business activity requires
- Preparation group reporting financial as and when business activities require
- Other ad hoc reporting, technical accounting and analysis
- This role will suit an experienced qualified Chartered Accountant with strong process augmentation and project implementation experience.
- Strong technical accounting knowledge
- Advanced Excel skills