A management consultancy is looking for a Project Assistant to ensure that consultants are correctly assigned to projects, and to help ensure that projects are well managed throughout the project life-cycle.
This is a fast-growing organisation with a clear societal mission and we are looking for someone who wants to work for an exciting and pioneering company. The role offers complete flexibility in how you manage your working week and you will be supplied with a laptop and phone so you can work remotely.
You will be working as part of the Finance team reporting to the Project Finance Analyst, but you will be working very closely with the project managers, as well as the HR & recruitment teams.
Key tasks for this role would include:
- Responsible for maintaining a clear staffing overview for all European projects
- Ensuring weekly timesheets are completed and submitted on time
- Making sure that the extension of the project is timely communicated and set up
- Responsible for timely and accurately raising the invoices and a vendor verification process
- Acting as first point of contact for timesheet enquires and issues
- Record-keeping for of all contracts, NDAs and purchase orders
- Confident and collaborative team player with people - we are looking for someone who can confidently engage with and challenge our consultants, project managers and partners
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Relationship management skills, to senior level
- Confident with systems - we are looking for someone who can quickly get to grips with the system Kimble (built on the Salesforce platform)
- Pro-active attitude
The role offers excellent benefits including a discretionary bonus.
Application deadline COB Thursday 9th July.