A world-class Golf club is looking for a Project Coordinator to join their team based in London for 12 months. The Project Coordinator will provide administrative support and completes activities relating to the Company’s capital projects workstreams by preparing and managing documentation, contract administration, payments, correspondence, and communications in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Actively support the Director, Senior Project Manager and Project Manager on all day to day CAPEX project administration
- Administration of all contract documents related to consultants and contractor’s appointments. Works include preparation of internal approval documentation for appointments, payments and contracts
- Obtaining necessary approvals and signatures, distributing copies to designated recipients, ensuring documentation is returned and processed appropriately. Approved documentation to be stored correctly on company shared server
- Track all project administration on a weekly basis and ensure all approvals are obtained in a timely manner
- Maintain the project administration folders and enhance the filing system where deemed necessary
- Control all of project variations ensuring all records have adequate supporting information prior to submission and approval from the senior management team
- Distribute email communication and documents, schedule appointments, and provide information to internal and external consultants and contractors
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience working in a similar role
- Good organisation skills and experience coordinating several projects simultaneously
- Demonstrate ability to support and manage project teams with all administration requirements
- Effective communication skills both written and orally
- Experience of managing multiple project calendars, organising meetings, and taking concise project meeting minutes
- Ability to develop project status reports, analyse financial data and prepare presentations
- Competent in Microsoft Office packages
Benefits and other Info
- £28,000 per Annum
- Full benefits/ perks included
- Opportunity to join a prestigious sports club like no other.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.