PROJECT MANAGER - ERP, MICROSOFT DYNAMICS, RETAIL
My client based in London with a strong name in retail is looking for a Project manager whose job it is to be primarily responsible for the day to day oversight, planning, co-ordination, and general project management for the group project to upgrade the group's ERP system (Microsoft Dynamics) and associated technical infrastructure, ensuring delivery of the project on time and budget. Coming from a retail background will be advantageous in this role.
Day rate: £375 per day
Duration: 12 Months
Start date: ASAP
- Project management experience specific to systems projects
- Microsoft Dynamics experience
- Experience with Microsoft products
- Experience of full life cycle systems implementation
- Ability to manage & engage with senior stakeholders
- Strong skills across key business tool (MS office word/excel/ppt/project)
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Project Manager to be part of a reputable, and growing company. My client is looking for someone to join the team who has strong communication skills, organisation skills and ready to hit the ground running.
Interviews for this position are commencing next week so if you are interested please send me a copy of your CV as soon as possible.