On behalf of a Top-tier global Asset Manager, Goodman Masson have an urgent requirement for Project Managers to work in a small team that covers European Business and Regulatory Change on an array of projects.
This truly is a leading opportunity for experienced Project Managers to be part of a highly collaborative and personable team, who are looking to progress into a senior capacity within the Investment Management space.
Our client are very passionate about cultural fit, and coaching talent, and will also offer a market leading salary + bonus package and benefits. Our client is looking for permanent applicants, but will also consider candidate's who want to contract on an initial period.
If you fit the following criteria please get in touch below:
- You have extensive experience as a Project Manager ideally within Investment Management (5 years +)
- You have a strong base understanding of the full project life cycle and the Regulatory landscape within the industry and have delivered such projects.
- You are highly collaborative and work in a consultative way, with a curiosity and commitment to enhancing your career with a top firm.
- You have proven experience as a in a less defined environment and can work flexibly at times beyond your usual remit.
- You are dedicated to progressing your career on a long term basis, and are befitting of a environment committed to coaching and long term development.