Goodman Masson are working with an excellent residential property group with a social purpose who are requiring a Prince2 Project Manager to join their team immediately on an 18 month fixed term contract (FTC). Face to face interviews to be held over the next two weeks. Housing experience is desirable but not required for this Project.
The relevant Project Manager will be experienced in Project Managing large scale business change and transformation, including technology, people and process. You will be required to plan, manage and deliver projects to the agreed budget, timescales and standards ensuring the client department(s) is equipped to realise and sustain the expected benefits.
The Project Manager will be responsible for developing the business case for projects with the Project Sponsor to the agreed standard, assessing the high level requirements, likely benefits, risks and issues.
Outline of the Project Manager duties across the 18 month FTC:
- Determine the project Governance and frequency of meetings and reporting with the Project Sponsor
- Finalise the project scope and plan with the Sponsor to meet business requirements.
- Identify and manage project stakeholders
- Assemble and manage the project team to undertake the project, planning and co-ordinating both internal and external resources using the appropriate tools
- Supervise and motivate project team members and third party suppliers, influencing them to take positive action and accountability for their work
- Plan, coordinate and manage budgets
- Coordinate and manage the communications plan using the project communications template
- Identify risks and issues, and undertake associated trouble-shooting including any recommendations for change or investment
- Support the sponsor in providing regular project updates to the Change Board.
- Ensure a framework for benefits realisation is put in place for client departments to track andreport progress against baseline measures
- Share and promote the use of lean principles and tools to support their sustainment of project objectives
- Work collaboratively to evaluate and share good practice and achieve continuous improvement in ways of working. Participate in periodic peer assessments
- Where necessary develop and manage the testing plan with the support of the Testing Manager
- Where necessary work with L&D to develop the user training plan and gain signoff from Business
- Ensure all necessary project documentation is completed
If you are immediately avilable and seeking a new Project Manager 18 month contract please send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org