Locations: Sheffield, St. Albans, Epsom
Permanent + Full time + Hybrid working
Are you a driven and proactive Project Manager looking for a new challenge? Can you manage a variety of projects, and collaboratively work with a diverse team to deliver to time, cost and quality?
We have a project manager vacancy in our UK Transformation Team with office locations in Birmingham and Sheffield. This is a hybrid opportunity with flexibility to work both virtually and from one of our office locations.
What the day will look like
The role will vary in breadth, depending on the complexity of the project, but primarily you will be responsible for ensuring that all workstreams are managed ensuring a successful outcome and anticipated benefits are delivered to the agreed timescales, resource plan and financial budgets.
- You will ensure all projects are clearly defined during initiation, monitoring progress, and will manage reporting throughout the project lifecycle
- You will manage projects and take appropriate action to ensure client expectations, project deadlines, budgetary plans, process efficiency and technology solutions are observed and delivered
- You will proactively manage risk and change control on all projects
- You will shape the project structure and actively engage with project boards in managing escalations, priorities and resolving project issues
- You will seek and identify additional revenue opportunities. This may include contributing to the new business sales process
How this opportunity is different
This position provides a unique opportunity to work on a variety of projects across our Wealth Solutions business. Projects can vary greatly from legislation changes, new implementations, liability exercises through to transformation programmes.
You will have the opportunity to work with diverse colleagues from different work streams and levels across our key centres of excellence in UK, Poland, and India.
You will be part of a small flexible transformation team whose key function is to manage change and transformation for both our clients and across our business.
Development is at the heart of our team, and we will ensure you receive the training together with the right opportunities to fulfil your own personal development. We work smartly in a hybrid environment requiring you to be in the office at least 2-3 days per week which supports your on-going development and training needs.
Skills and experience that will lead to success
We are looking for the following skills and experience although not all are essential:
- Project management experience across a variety of projects
- Previous experience in pensions administration or wider pensions industry
- Good understanding of MS products such as Project, Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and commitment to provide ongoing quality
- Qualified or studying towards a project management qualification such as PRINCE2 or Agile.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.