The Client Change practice of a Fund Servicer / Global Custodian in London is looking for a Project Manager to join their team in London. The team supports all of their main lines of business, namely Transfer Agency, Fund Accounting, Middle Office, Custody and Institutional Investor Services. The Client Change practice group works with external Clients, the new Client Implementation team, Technology, Operations, Relationship Management and Product to deliver change management from initiation through to implementation and benefits realisation.
- managing client-initiated projects by defining, coordinating and delivering development and process enhancements according to agreed specifications and in accordance with the project life cycle
- project/programme manage the strategic client's change portfolio, handle Client Change communications, governance and reporting
- lead change management reviews with the Clients
- drive projects to completion, manage timeline and priorities and ensure that risks/issues are escalated and resolved
- work closely with Clients, Business Partners and Consultants to analyse, scope and document improvements following required SDLC/ BPLC guidelines
- Ensure all BRDs are well documented/detailed and responded/approved in a timely manner. Assist Consultants in review and approval of their BRDs
- Identifies, documents and actively manages Risks, Issues and Dependencies; escalates as appropriate to program management with requested solutions
- Demonstrate strong leadership and communicating effectively with different business units at all levels when managing process improvement initiatives
- Documents stakeholder matrix, ensure project updates are routinely and effectively communicated to clients, business partners and vendors, demonstrating strong communication, client focused and vendor management skills
- Maintain a general working knowledge of all Teams within business unit, applications utilised, and Partner areas that interface with the business unit and a detailed knowledge and understanding of the areas they are personally involved in
- Ensure all projects are delivered on a timely manner, within budget, and the procedures generated are robust for operational staff and that the project has met its objectives
Experience / Qualifications
To apply for this role you will have significant experience of working withing the Fund / Asset Servicing industry with a detailed understanding of 2 of more of the following: Institutional Investor Services, Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency, Investment Operations and Custody. Additionally you will have a strong background in Project Management and Business Analysis and experience of leading large projects / programmes of change for Clients of Senior Sponsors.