A London based Fund Services / Third Party Administrator is looking for a Project Manager to run the implementation / on-boarding of Hedge Fund clients.
The Project Manager will join a global team and take responsibility for engaging with the new Hedge Fund client as soon as the contracts are agreed (or in some cases, beforehand) and leading the launch / conversion right through to go-live. Responsibilities will include:
- Kicking off the implementation process by requesting key data pieces and setting expectations
- Acting as the Relationship Manager throughout the implementation process and managing client expectations for service delivery / identify and resolve gaps
- Define, write and manage detailed project plans
- Manager risks and issues and RAID log
- Partner with Operations and Product teams to assist with 'lift out' and migration of funds
- Understand the technology platform and its functionality
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
To apply for this role, you must have a demonstrable background of project delivery. The ideal expertise will have been from a client implementation perspective at either a Fund Servicer / Custodian or an Asset Manager. Given the heavy client interaction and senior levels and candidates must have experience of direct of this (whether it be delivering projects on behalf of clients, client implementations or working within the Consulting sphere) - please do not apply if you aren't about to demonstrate this on your CV. This role would provide a good opportunity for someone who has a wider 'vanilla' fund product knowledge to branch out into the alternatives / hedge fund space.
Please submit your CV in application asap.