Are you a qualified accountant and finance systems guru? Have you identified and delivered both financial and commercial improvements to systems?
If you have, then this role might be of interest to you.
Goodman Masson are recruiting a Finance Systems Manager who can assist our client realise the full benefits of a newly implemented finance system, delivering both robust, controlled and accurate financial information; as well as deliver various key business improvements.
You will have experience in:
Finance System Management and Development:
- Ensuring the effectiveness of processes around user access and security;
- Monitoring the efficiency of interfaces with satellite systems, including ticketing, retail and payroll;
- Monitoring and reporting to senior finance staff on system usage;
- Supervising and assisting the activities of the Finance System Administrator;
- Providing second-line (and first-line, where required) support for system issues,
- Acting a primary point of contact for supplier relationship management.
- Liaising with IT and third-party suppliers to deliver regular systems upgrades,
- Delivering the agreed systems development plan,
- Providing training sessions and supporting materials to ensure the efficient use of the finance system.
- Analysing current processes and identifying improvements in areas such as internal and external reporting, financial operations processes, and interfaces with satellite systems;
- Reviewing the business analysis of the Junior Business Analyst in specific areas, including user access, workflows and user journeys;
- Regularly gathering feedback from users to inform business improvement decisions with respect to the services, functions and processes of the finance department;
- Co-ordinating and assessing system enhancement requests; and
- Maintaining and communicating a prioritised development plan for finance systems improvements.
It is essential that you are a qualified accountant and available to start ASAP. If you are currently working, please state your notice period is on your CV.