Join Europe's largest and fastest-growing organisation in its field, providing pan-European project management and support. You will work with an innovative organisation as part of an agile, dynamic team and will work with partners from some of Europe's leading scientific, academic and private institutions.
Their new strategy means this organisation is moving to a Portfolio Approach and as such, they're looking for an agile candidate who can mobilise all European offices and partners, in order to pull together all project streams.
Main responsibilities include:
- Working as part of the core Portfolio Approach team, leading on coordinating the delivery of the June portfolio session, monitoring progress against milestones
- Coordinating with a range of internal teams (including PMO & Operations, IT & Systems, Communications, Event Management, and more) to ensure the whole organisation is mobilised to deliver their inputs on time
- Supporting the progress reporting to the Executive Board; this includes liaising with the CFO and Chief Strategy Officer on a regular basis
- Proposing, developing and implementing new processes with regards to the new Portfolio Approach way of working
- Liaising with offices across Europe, staying abreast of change, and responding to needs in an agile manner
The successful candidate will:
- Have at least 3 years' experience in a project management role (a project management qualification is desirable)
- Be comfortable working in a highly dynamic, pan-European environment
- Have experience liaising with Senior and Executive staff members
- Be able to manage and organise data and knowledge, making it available to others using a variety of IT tools
- Have an interest in climate change and environmental issues