Our client, a Housing Association based in the South England of England, are looking to appoint a Project Manager to support them with managing a stock acquisition
As part of this role you will be required to deliver an effective project management service to support and oversee the acquisition of a large number of existing homes (circa 300) to ensure a smooth customer experience throughout.
- To lead the project management of the acquisition of the homes
- To create and coordinate a project action plan and timeline, that includes all areas that need to be considered as part of the process
- Work to agreed governance framework and closely manage project risks, escalating to the project sponsor where appropriate
- Work collaboratively with the project BA to identify work packages and areas of focus where further analysis of both current & future state business processes needs to be carried out.
- Support the Project Sponsor with engaging the project steering group and project working group, leading meetings and delivering updates.
- Ideally has experience of managing bulk tenanted social housing stock transactions ideally for the buyer, as part of an internal team or as adviser/consultant
If this position is of interest, then please feel free to apply for the role, or contact me directly by emailing email@example.com
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.