A leading international bank currently requires a Project Officer to join them on a 12 month contract. You will support activity linked to an investment transformation project.
You will be responsible for;
Work on activity linked to tax, income and capital gains.
The changes in the project include a systems upgrade, data migration (data coming in-house), and data validation.
For your application to qualify, you will have the following;
- Project experience within banking or financial services
- Working knowledge of income and capital gains tax rules (preferable)
- Practical knowledge of investment types and investment management.
- Probate knowledge (preferable)
- PC skills - including good knowledge of Excel and Access (Essential)
- Working knowledge of CGT calculation tools and systems (Preferable)
- Analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Qualifications: Association of Tax Technicians (ATT) and Investment Operations Certificate (IOC) or equivalent. (Preferable)
Please apply now to discuss further.