We are looking for a Project Support Analyst to join a leading global financial services group and one of the largest banking institutions in Japan. This company holds assets of around US$3.1 trillion as of 2016, and are now looking for a Project Support Analyst to join their London team. This is a permanent role, offering hybrid working and paying £40-50,000 depending on experience. This role sits within the Client Management Services team.
The Client Management Services (CMS) team services all front office areas throughout EMEA across Bank and Securities with responsibility and effective oversight of circa 7,000 existing counterparts. This role is to support Client Management Services team providing project support across all strategic initiatives and business support across CMS function. This individual will be responsible for planning and organising Project meetings, Steering Committee Meetings and Internal CMS Management Meetings. Also responsible for coordination of action points across various meetings in CMS. Providing Status updates to Stakeholders and Project Workgroup members. The role will also entail support with Business Management within Client Management Services, Coordinating and supporting actions across the various CMS functions and related projects. A key aspect to this role is the effective project management, stakeholder management, and a drive to manage and coordinate data, meetings and projects within the department.
Key Responsibilities – In this role you will be responsible for:
- Planning project meetings alongside CMS function leads, ensuring coordination with stakeholders * Ensure Project Working group get all the relevant details discussed in every meeting & workshops, and that minutes/actions are well communicated and deliverables are clear.
- Ensure the required stakeholders are informed in a timely fashion on all the updates and progress on any ongoing projects, or pending actions. * Gather all the relevant details required for each task completion * Record all the meeting minutes and action points.
- Actively seek out opportunities to improve existing project coordination, including the strengthening and implementation of controls and improving efficiency. * Assisting the CMS team with any ongoing or new project, organizing meetings & travel, recruitment and onboarding of new joiners
Work Experience Essential:
- * Project management experience
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in an Investment Banking or financial service industry
- Able to communicate effectively to key stakeholders at all levels
- Organized, flexible and be able to multi-task
- Experience of managing multiple complex projects and competing priorities
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to effectively utilize Microsoft Office (particularly word & excel)
- Degree Level or relevant industry experience
- Hybrid working from London office
- £40-50,000 depending on experience