The property management division focuses on place making and delivering management services throughout the life-cycle of developments. With a focused range of services, the client prides themselves on having a tailored approach adding value to each asset, whilst enhancing the occupier, shopper, visitor and resident experience.
To manage the provision of reporting information, including Excel uploads, to one of the largest Clients, to respond to any queries from the Client and to ensure that any incorrect data is corrected and that the system is amended to prevent recurrence.
- Prepare Rent Demanded upload files, in Excel, and to upload these into the Client's system on a monthly basis;
- Prepare Cash received upload files, in Excel, and to upload these into the Client's system on a daily basis a week either side of the Quarter Day and on a weekly basis at other times;
- Prepare Arrears upload files, in Excel, and to upload these into the Client's system on a monthly basis;
- Address any queries, raised by the Client, as part of their Rent Comparison Report;
- Address any queries, raised by the Client, as part of the their Arrears Comparison Report;
- Prepare and upload a Void Costs Upload file into the Client's system on a weekly basis;
- Prepare and upload the Affinity Data checking report on a six monthly basis;
- Coordinate the checking of the VAT submissions by the Financial Controllers on a monthly basis;
- Once the VAT submissions have been checked, prepare and upload VAT figures on a monthly basis to the Client's system;
- Carry out regular reviews of database fields to ensure that all reporting can be accommodated and that data within the fields is complete and accurate.
- Property experience
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to provide accurate, high quality output
- Analytical Ability
- Self -starter; highly motivated
- Proven customer focus skills; ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Strong Excel & Word Skills
- Qube (ECS) skills
- Knowledge of the RICS code
- Confident, pro-active, hardworking and highly professional individual
- Treats everyone equally irrespective of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, religious or other philosophical belief, disability, gender identity, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, or pregnancy or maternity.
Listen & Understand
- Seeks out, accepts and acts on feedback
- Awareness of and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Good team player, with positive attitude and eagerness to get involved
- Self-starter who uses own initiative
- Flexibility - able to deal with different levels of workload, remaining calm under pressure
Build for the future
- Willing to learn new skills and tools
- Works to a high standard and always strives to improve